Greenhouse Craft Food presents Independence Brewing Beer Dinner
Farm to fork eatery Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner that will showcase selections from Austin's Independence Brewing. The event will feature a unique menu and pairing for each course created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: Austin Amber paired with Fried Cheese Trio | pecan crusted mozzarella, cornflake crusted brie, herb crusted chevre, stewed tomato compote, balsamic glaze
- Course Two: Liberty Lunch (IPA) paired with Chopped Salad | heirloom tomato, hopped bacon, cucumbers, local cabbage and lettuce, pickled peppers, marinated feta, lemon-hop vinaigrette
- Course Three: Illustrated Man (Dark Sour) paired with Seared Scallop | vanilla parsnip purée, Texas grapefruit, crispy corn, asparagus, Fresno chile
- Course Four: Convict Hill (Stout) paired with Venison Burger | espresso aioli, pickled cherry relish, arugula, crispy potato sticks
- Course Five: White Rabbit (White Ale) paired with Blood Orange Cheesecake | cascabel-strawberry coulis, cardamom whipped cream