Greenhouse Craft Food presents Lewis Wines Dinner
Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner featuring Johnson City's award-winning Lewis Wines. Guests will enjoy an expertly crafted and curated menu created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: Texas High Plains Rose paired with Polenta Arancini | saffron, baby kale, pecans, pimento vinaigrette, pickled shallots
- Course Two: Chenin Blanc paired with Blackened Redfish | dirty risotto cake, andouille, sauce Espagnole
- Course Three: Texas Tempranillo paired with Quail legs | figs, bacon, blue cheese grits, grapes, fig balsamic glaze
- Course Four: Texas Red paired with Pan-fried Pork Chop | smoked apple-parsnip compote, mulled wine demi-glace, Brussels sprouts, spring radish, fresh thyme
- Course Five: Swim Spot White Wine paired with Chocolate Strawberry | chocolate orange truffle, red chile- salted chocolate truffle