Greenhouse Craft Food presents Out of the Cellar: A Rare Texas Beer Dinner
Out of the Cellar: A Rare Texas Beer Dinner will feature five extremely rare kegs of Texas craft brews that will only be available at this exclusive beer dinner, paired with five expertly curated courses prepared by chefs Rob Snow and Todd Engel.
The pairing menu will include:
- Course One: Rahr & Sons Brewing Co. 12th Anniversary Cabernet Barrel-Aged Wheat Wine w/ Cherries (9.6% abv) with Duck Rillettes Toast, pickled vegetables, nasturtium flowers, cherry foam, mustard seeds
- Course Two: Saint Arnold Brewing Company Divine Reserve 14 Tequila Barrel-Aged Belgian Strong Ale (10% abv) with Wild Boar Carnitas Tacos, roasted tomatoes, micro radish, romesco, queso azul and pepitas
- Course Three: (512) Brewing Company Custom Firkin IPA Dry Hopped with citra, Serranos and Meyer lemons (7.2% abv) with Foie Gras-Seared Halibut, smoked parsnip puree, Serrano braised greens, pomegranate-Meyer lemon gelee and lemon candy
- Course Four: Red Horn Coffee House and Brewing Co. Custom Bourbon Barrel-Aged Suburban Ninja Imperial Stout (10% abv) with Short Rib Sauerbraten, butternut squash potato cake, baby vegetables, ginger snap demi
- Course Five: Independence Brewing Co. TEN Dry Hopped Barley Wine (12% abv) paired with Purple Carrot Cake, barley wine raisin ice cream, chevre-lavender icing.