Jester King's 6th Annual Funk n' Sour Fest
Get a head start on Austin Beer Week at Jester King Brewery’s 6th Annual Funk ‘n’ Sour Fest. The unique event showcases food and drink pairings from some of the brewery’s favorite local restaurants, breweries, wineries, cideries and mixologists out at Jester King’s brewery and farm.
Guests can expect two small dishes from each of the 13 participating restaurants to be paired with two beers, wines, ciders or cocktails (wine or beer based) from its drink counterpart. The pairings will be available throughout the event for ticket holders to try as many times as they like, while supplies last. Additional beer will be available for purchase on property, and the Jon Klekman Quartet will provide the tunes.
• The Bruery (Welcome beer)
• Antonelli's Cheese with Midnight Cowboy
• Bullfight with 5 Stones Artisan Brewery
• The Brewers Table with La Cruz de Comal Wines
• Bufalina with Blue Owl Brewing
• Dai Due with Lewis Wines
• Emmer & Rye with Firestone Walker Barrel Works
• The Hollow with Jester King Brewery
• The Mercantile with Argus Cidery
• Noble Sandwich Co. with The Collective Brewing Project
• Salt & Time with Texas Keeper Cider
• The Salty Sow with Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales
• Stiles Switch BBQ with Prairie Artisan Ales
• Texas French Bread with Live Oak Brewing Co.