Komen Austin's Third Annual Perfectly Pink Party

Photo courtesy of Komen Austin

Join Komen Austin for their third annual Perfectly Pink Party on Saturday May 31 at Brazos Hall. The event includes complementary valet parking, scrumptious food and drinks by Sterling Affairs, a Club Pink after-party with entertainment by DJ Johnny Bravvo and their signature Pink & Pizzazz giveaways. The Pink Diamond Award ceremony will also take place during the event to recognize individuals and corporate partners who are passionate about supporting the Austin community in finding a cure.

Attire is Austin chic and no tie is required, unless it's pink, of course. In total, 75 percent of the proceeds from this event will support men and women in the local community affected by breast cancer, and the remaining 25 percent will be entirely dedicated to fund research. 



Brazos Hall
204 E. 4th St.
Austin, TX 78701


Tickets: $225
All events are subject to change due to weather or other concerns. Please check with the venue or organization to ensure an event is taking place as scheduled.