L'Oca d'Oro presents Feast of San Martino
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
The Feast of San Martino will feature five courses, honoring the fall harvest and the patron saint of winemaking, St. Martin. The menu includes:
- Preserved goose egg salad
- Warm walnut pecorino sourdough
- Chestnut gnocchi with goose confit, chickpeas and spiced squash
- Sausage-stuffed poussin with truffle and sage
- Honey crisp apple & chestnut frangipane tart