L'Oca d'Oro presents Feast of San Martino
All events are subject to change due to weather or other concerns. Please check with the venue or organization to ensure an event is taking place as scheduled.
The Feast of San Martino will feature five courses, honoring the fall harvest and the patron saint of winemaking, St. Martin. The menu includes:
- Preserved goose egg salad
- Warm walnut pecorino sourdough
- Chestnut gnocchi with goose confit, chickpeas and spiced squash
- Sausage-stuffed poussin with truffle and sage
- Honey crisp apple & chestnut frangipane tart