Metropolitan Breakfast Club presents Mayor's Panel: How Austin Is Meeting the Challenges of Climate Change
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
Mayor Steve Adler will be sharing about what Austin is doing to step up to the challenge of climate change. The program will be a moderated panel discussion.
- Steve Adler, Austin mayor
- Dr. Katherine Hayhoe, renowned atmospheric scientist and climate expert
- Greg Meszaros, Austin Water director
- Sharlene Leurig, water resource consultant and Chair of Austin’s innovative 100-year Water Planning Task Force
- Mike Kanin, Texas Observer and panel moderator