Scream Hollow Wicked Halloween Park presents Summer Monster Bash
Scream Hollow's Summer Monster Bash will feature live music, four haunted attractions through 20 buildings in the woods, beer & wine bars, a cafe, and a haunted gift shop. Taking place over six nights in June, the event will feature theme nights like Grad Night on Friday, June 12, Biker Night on Saturday, June 13, and Potter Night on Saturday, June 20.
Scream Hollow will be taking the following precautions due to COVID-19:
- Most of the venue is outdoors with lots of open space across over 20 acres of forest.
- Picnic tables will be spread out across the eating areas.
- The four haunted attractions will hold group sizes to six people or less.
- All queue lines will be spaced out for social distancing.
- For those who want to keep social distancing from the actors, they will be selling special orange glow necklaces to indicate to actors not to come within six feet of that person. Those who see someone wearing an orange glow necklace are asked to respect their space while in the queue lines and common areas on property.