Louie Mueller Barbecue/Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/LouieMuellerBarbeque/photos/pb.99952051383.-2207520000.1391528196./10150994453591384/?type=3&theater]
The annual TMBBQ Fest showcases the smoked delicacies from many of the state’s most celebrated barbecue purveyors. Guests are encouraged to sample from as many BBQ vendors as their stomachs will allow, plus, for the first time ever, sweet treats by a curated list of dessert shops. Cold libations from sponsors Crown Royal, Don Julio Tequila, and Shiner Beer will be available for purchase, along with giveaways and interactive festivities by sponsors Central Market, Texas A&M University, and YETI Coolers.
The 2015 TMBBQ Fest featured BBQ joints include:
- Buzzie’s Bar-B-Q (Kerrville)
- Cooper’s Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que (Llano)
- Cousin’s Bar-B-Q (Fort Worth)
- Cranky Frank’s Barbeque Company (Fredericksburg)
- Franklin Barbecue (Austin)
- The Granary ‘Cue & Brew (San Antonio)
- Hatfield’s BBQ (Rockport)
- Hays Co. Bar-B-Que and Catering (San Marcos)
- Hutchins BBQ (McKinney)
- Killen’s Barbecue (Pearland)
- La Barbecue (Austin)
- Lamberts Downtown Barbecue (Austin)
- Lockhart Smokehouse (Dallas)
- Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor)
- Miller’s Smokehouse (Belton)
- Opie’s Barbecue (Spicewood)
- The Original Black’s Barbecue (Lockhart)
- Pecan Lodge (Dallas)
- Pody’s BBQ (Pecos)
- Snow’s BBQ (Lexington)
- Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew (Austin)
- Two Bros. BBQ Market (San Antonio)
- Tyler’s Barbeque (Amarillo)
The Long Center for the Performing Arts
701 W. Riverside Dr.
Austin, TX 78704
$80 for general admission, $145 for VIP, $10 for children 5 and under.
All events are subject to change due to weather or other concerns. Please check with the venue or organization to ensure an event is taking place as scheduled.