The University of Texas at Austin School of Architecture Fall 2021 Lecture Series: CAAD Meadows Fellowship Symposium: Plant Potential
Plant Potential is an event series curated by Aleksandra Jaeschke, 2019-21 Meadows Foundation Centennial Fellow in Architecture. It is a collective expedition into the imaginary futures of the spaces of botany (with field notes for an architect).
The conference guests are as follows:
- Sanford Kwinter, architectural theorist, professor at Pratt, New York
- Mae-ling Lokko, architectural scientist, assistant professor adjunct at Cooper Union, New York, founder of Willow Technologies, Accra, Ghana
- Ron Finley, urban gardener, founder of the Ron Finley Project, Los Angeles, CA
- Oliver Kellhammer, artist and socio-ecological researcher, assistant professor at Parsons, New York
- Eduardo “Roth” Neira, artist, founder of Roth Architecture and creator of Azulik eco-hotel and cultural center, Francisco Uh May, QR, Mexico