William Chris Vineyards presents Rotten Bunch Wine Dinner
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
The Rotten Bunch Wine Dinner menu will include various wines from the vintage years 2015-2017 paired with scrumptious dishes.
- 2017 Pétillant Naturel; Truffled creamy mushroom ragout and bittercress puff pastry tart with cured yolk and fontina and red wine braised shallots wrapped with Guanciale
- 2016 Trebbiano, Granite Hill Vineyards; Bacon wrapped scallops, white bean with lemon and cumin, and long-shaved carrot pickles with chervil pistou
- 2015 Malbec, Hye Estate Vineyard; Sassafras rubbed duck with boudin rice cakes and gumbo sauce and roasted acorn squash
- 2015 Petite Sirah, Lahey Vineyards; Lamb chops with blue cheese and wild mint butter with a red wine demi-glace, pomegranates, smashed purple potato and sautéed cress
- NV Cibola; Butternut squash bread pudding with espresso bourbon sauce, ice cream, and Reisling spun sugar