Y'all, We Asian presents Summer Vacation
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
Comprised of experienced performers from all five Austin improv theaters, Y’all, We Asian is Austin’s (and definitely Texas’) first all Asian-American troupe.
Confirmed storytellers include:
- Jae Kim (founder of Chi’Lantro)
- Eric Silverstein (founder of Peached Tortilla)
- Christine Hoang (playwright, Color Arc Productions)
- Megan Tabaque (writer, theater maker)
- Silk Club ATX (organization for Austin-based self-identified Asian American womxn/non-binary folks/femmes+ to collaborate on projects that celebrate their experience)