This Week's Hot Clicks: Scantily clad bodies abound, Matthew McConaughey's notincluded
How is it already mid-June? Time flies, especially when you live in a city like Austin that has some sort of festival every other weekend. This past week saw a few festivals that were all about the scantily clad human form, as well as some big celebrity news.
- Did a lot of you guys participate in the Naked Bike Ride? Because a lot of you sure read about it. Now tell me, how did that saddle feel... [shudder]?
- Austin Fit Magazine hosted the Austin Fittest competition, reminding us CultureMappers just how much we like our breakfast tacos and Oreos.
- Matthew McConaughey actually put clothes on and wed longtime girlfriend Camila Alves in a private Austin ceremony. There weren’t any bongos, but there were lots of tents.
- Formula 1 icon Mario Andretti delighted us with his candor, explaining why he’d never, ever join the spectators.
- Does you feel in need of a recharge? Well, that might be because Austin recently landed towards the top of the Most Stressed Cities rankings.
That’s all for now. Have a great weekend, and we’ll have plenty of interesting stories to for you to write home about next week.