Links We Love
Editor's note:There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Here's the Jimmy Kimmel skit that has Kanye West screaming on Twitter. Kanye West isn't exactly known for being humble, but his latest interview takes confidence to a whole new level. Jimmy Kimmel decided to have a little fun at the rapper's expense and hired a kid to reenact Kanye's performance word-for-word. It's pretty hilarious, but Kanye doesn't think so.
2. Justin Timberlake shows us how dumb we sound when we use hashtags. This viral video takes a look at the recent phenomenon of the hashtag. Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon make it pretty clear that we should end the practice, but let's be honest: Resistance is futile. #YOLO #cantstopwontstop
3. Samuel L. Jackson tells Obama to be f---ing presidential via a Playboy interview. When Samuel L. Jackson isn't busy getting snakes off planes, he's apparently opining on grammar, education and politics — for Playboy, of course. Jackson had a piece of advice for President Barack Obama, "Be a leader. Be f---ing presidential." Words to live by.
4. Comedian Dan Nainan punched a critic in the face at a charity event. And it was not a joke. The Daily Beast's Josh Rogin tweeted out a couple of criticisms of Nainan's Washington, D.C. show. Nainan found him in the audience and punched him in the face twice. Nainan was arrested for simple assault.
5. Mercedes dancing chicken ad is mesmerizing. Advertisements are a necessary part of modern life, so it's nice when companies make their product pitches while mindlessly entertaining us. The latest Mercedes ad features dancing chickens, but not in any way you've seen before. I've watched the video several times. Although I'm still not sure what Mercedes Active Body Control is, I do know that I need it.