Renegade Craft Fair returns to the Palmer Events Center to bring holiday cheer
If you’re looking for something truly special for the loved ones on your holiday gift list, don’t waste your time standing in long lines at the mega-chain stores. Make your way down to the Holiday Renegade Craft Fair, happening all weekend (November 26 and 27) from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Palmer Events Center.
This curated, handmade marketplace travels to select cities around the country, showcasing both local and national artists. The Fair embodies the DIY and indie-craft culture with items ranging from jewelry, clothing and paper goods to housewares, ceramics and artwork. Not only is it a wonderful place to find unique presents, it’s also a great opportunity to meet and get to know the creators and artisans behind the products.
Aside from the crafts, there will also be an exciting array of interactive fun that includes:
- The WonderCraft: Austin’s own boutique-classroom with a workshop on ornament making.
- Knitta Please: Presenting work including a knit yoga ball installation.
- EcoRise Youth Innovations: Giving workshops on turning upcycled materials into accessories.
- Dowdy Studio: Their trailer will be on hand to provide photo ops with their life-size mer-lumberjack. (Half merman/half lumberjack)
- Waterloo Records: Spinning sets enhancing your shopping experience.
- The Magnolia Photo Booth Co.: Reprising their free photo booth that includes costumes and accessories.
Don't miss the opportunity to cross the names of your holiday gift list while supporting local, handmade original pieces that are guaranteed not to be regifted.
Check out the participating artists HERE