Promoted series are produced by CultureMap sponsors and not by the editorial staff.
What started as a curious question around the dining room table blossomed into a boutique filled with curios of travels and memories.
Nestled inside the newly remodeled Lexus of Austin dealership, The Boutique on Stonelake offers its guests a fresh look at high-end merchandise, including home décor, giftables, apparel, and accessories.
Certainly a boutique inside a car dealership is an unusual concept to many, yet one woman’s vision raised the bar for a unique shopping experience in a luxury market.
A large assortment of merchandise is found at different gift/home markets including those in Dallas, New York City and Atlanta.
The Boutique also supports local businesses and designers, carrying Limbo, Peppina (jewelry, the designer Jen Hansen was originally from Austin) and Yeti Coolers.
1. Peppina Jewelry: Long jade earrings (right) with 22kt. gold clad. $220. Turquoise earrings (left). $568. Green and white agate ring. $390. Rough Aquamarine Ring. $448. Peruvian Opal Necklace with beads. $655. Lime Druzy ring with diamond. $437.
2. Jayshree Dalal Diamond Bangle: 3.6 carats of rosecut and pave diamonds set in oxidized sliver and 14 ct. gold. $3,600
3. XL (left) and Weekend bag (right) by Found Object. $500 and $400.
1. Hudson is modeling the It's a Wrap hooded towel. $41.00
2. Coton Color Ornaments, assorted designs. $19.95
3. It's a Wrap sippy cups. $21.00
4. Magic socks. $5.95
1. Tokens and Icons Ruler Cufflinks. $60.00
2. Moore and Giles Mini Dop Kit in Brompton Black or Brompton Brown leather. $74.00
3. Proraso shaving products: Shave brush, $20.00. Pre-shave cream, $15.00 and shaving cream, $12.00.
4. Boite a Savon Soap on a Rope (olive or palm scented). Small, $17.00. Large, $24.00.
5.Moore and Giles "Traynham" Weekend Bag in Brompton leather. $483.00.
1. Chehoma Hobnail Pitcher in red. $140.00
2. Vagabond Deer salt and pepper shakers made from pewter. $87.50
3. Harry Barker tug toys. Small, $7.00. Medium, $9.50.
4. Blithe and Bonny dish soap (Grapefruit). $23.00.
5. Go Home LTD Numerology wine glasses, set of 12. $158.00
Owner Vicki Howard and the Boutique buyers strive to find merchandise not available anywhere else in the Austin market, while also featuring the tried and true brands you’ve come to expect of a high-end retailer.
The Boutique on Stonelake brings one-of-a-kind experiences to you right here in Austin through handpicked merchandise from different pockets of the globe. Each piece tells a story.
The Boutique provides gift wrapping services and strives to meet any special shipping requests.
As a guest of The Boutique on Stonelake, you’re treated to a high-end customer experience, just like having a concierge service at your fingertips. They cater to any unique shopping request, while making your favorite latte on the house.
And, of course, the smell of freshly baked cookies is always lingering!