The top 5 stories for the first week of April: It's food month in Austin
April is food month in Austin, and our top five stories from the past week don't disagree.
Here are the most read stories this week, a food-centric list — with a little help from Sir Paul McCartney.
1. On Thursday, word came that Sir Paul McCartney will play his first-ever show in Austin next month. Tickets for this sell-out performance at the Frank Erwin Center go on sale next week.
2. Food Editor Jessica Dupuy shares a CultureMap Tastemaker-inspired list of where to eat this month.
3. Quench your spring thirst with a fresh brew from one of Austin's top 5 breweries.
4. We take a look at Austin-based food publicists who set the stage for culinary rock stars.
5. On the converse, KVUE explored two local restaurants that failed health inspections (but passed follow-ups with flying colors).
That's all for this week's edition of Hot Clicks. You're free to go eat and imbibe!