Top 5 stories this week: Politics, art and a side of dreamy bartenders
We've made it through another week, and another nail-biting election. With things settling down a bit (before they pick up with Formula 1 next week), it's time to revisit the most-read stories on CultureMap this week.
This week's top five stories offer equal parts politics and arts, with a side of dreamy bartenders that will usher you into a fine fall weekend.
- Though Texas votes red, President Obama carried the top four Texas cities this election: Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.
- Oasis' Noel Gallagher is back on the road finishing his tour in Texas. CultureMap chatted with the man behind "Wonderwall" about his resurgence, David Bowie and American politics (Fox News included).
- This weekend marks the return of the beloved East Austin Studio Tour (E.A.S.T.). Check out our guide for where to go, who to see and what to know.
- Back on the election thread, 7-11's Obama/Romney coffee cup sales accurately predicted the winner of the presidential election.
- Our list of the dreamiest bartenders in Austin might be just what you need to decide where to grab a weekend cocktail (or how to sharpen your pickup line prowess).
That's all for this week, Austin!