Editor's note: Over the course of a week, we come across dozens of newsy tidbits and interesting links that we want to share with you. For this weekly roundup, we gathered all the news we found delicious, shocking and adorable.
1. Check out these hot Austin chefs on the cover of Food & Wine. Michael Fojtasek and Grae Nonas of Olamaie are among the publication's Best New Chefs of 2015.
2. Can you have a breakfast taco without eggs? The Texas Standard and local taco expert, Mando Rayo, discuss the national egg shortage and its effect on our beloved breakfast tacos.
3. Watch Shoal Creek Saloon get pummeled during the Memorial Day floods. The powerful flood waters were caught on camera.
4. This kid's reaction to no Blue Bell ice cream pretty much sums up our feelings. "I want some Blue Bells!" Same here, kid. Same here.
5. The Drafthouse has a new Official Alamo Cat. The local movie chain has a new cuddly mascot.