Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Twelve selfie tips you can learn from the world's most retweeted photo. It was the tweet seen 'round the world. Ellen DeGeneres snapped the selfie to end all selfies at the Oscars, but don't let that deter you from getting in on the action. Mashable has 12 solid takeaways to make your next selfie retweet-worthy.
2. The secret lives of cows. We'll admit it. We've never really thought about what cows do all day. When we drive by a pasture on the highway, cows always seem to be straight chilling. Sure, they'll graze and let out a moo or two, but it's nothing like the pure, unbridled jumping for joy captured here.
3. First weed commercial is about to air on major TV networks. In 2014, e-cigarettes are banned and pot is legal. Life is weird. The first medical marijuana commercial set to air in the U.S. compares buying weed from a drug dealer to getting sushi from a guy on the street. Now that's just a risk we're not willing to take.
4. Watch this GIF of every World Cup ball used from 1930 to 2014. If you need something to hold you over until the World Cup kicks off this summer, check out this amazing GIF featuring every soccer ball ever designated for the global competition. It even includes a sneak peek at the 2014 ball.
5. Here are 39 things you should do in Texas before you die. Whether you were born here by the grace of God or just got to Texas as fast as you could, there's a lot to love about the Lone Star State. KERA rounds up the best ways to experience all that Texas has to offer before you kick the bucket.