This Week’s Top Stories
Popular Austin restaurant changes concept and more of the week’s top stories
Sep 19, 2015 | 9:34 am
Editor's note: St. Philip shifts its focus and new report detailing what Austin will look like in 2020 lead this round of top stories. Read on for the rest of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Popular South Austin eatery ditches bakery, narrows concept, and changes its name.
2. What will Austin look like in five years? New report details the city’s rapid growth projection.
3. Explore Austin’s backyard with innovate ‘Airbnb of camping’ service.
4. This hidden Greek cafe turns out authentic Mediterranean specialties in North Austin.
5. See and be seen: 13 of the season’s hottest events in Austin.