Editor's note: Money matters and Austin's best new restaurants lead this round of top stories. Read on for the week's five most popular headlines.
1. Here's how much money millennials make in Austin — and how far it goes. Texans work hard for our money, but how far does it go? A report exploring the power of millennial money says that Texans, Austinites in particular, fare better than most young Americans.
2. Young Austin entrepreneurs launch insanely cute startup. Two Austin entrepreneurs are selling one of the most adorable stuffed animals you’ve ever laid your eyes on.
3. 16 best new restaurants in Austin compete for Tastemaker title. Sixteen of the top new restaurants in Austin are going head to head in our annual Tastemaker tournament, powered by Whole Foods Market, where you decide who will be crowned the Best New Restaurant of 2017.
4. This is how much money you need to live comfortably in Austin. A new study has revealed that Americans living in 39 of the 50 most populous U.S. cities have incomes below what’s needed to live comfortably. Surprisingly, that stat doesn't really seem to apply to Austin.
5. Meet the big winners of the Austin Under 40 Awards for 2017. Austin's young movers and shakers gathered for the big reveal of the 19th annual Austin Under 40 Awards Saturday, April 1, at the JW Marriott. The annual black-tie affair celebrates Austin's emerging leaders, as well as their mentors.