Editor's note: Saying goodbye to a South Austin staple and our overvalued housing market lead this round of top stories. Read on for our five most popular headlines.
1. South Austin favorite Freddie's Place will close later this month. A new restaurant is moving in.
2. Austin is the most overvalued real estate market in the U.S., but is it a bubble?
3. Just in time for the weekend, we've rounded up the 10 best brunches downtown.
4. IKEA is introducing a textile line crafted by refugees living in Austin.
5. Here's how much income you need to afford a nice apartment in Austin.