Most Popular Stories
Romeo Rose blows up the internet and more of the week's top stories
There came a time on Tuesday where we wondered, "What did we just release into the world?" The answer to that would be Romeo Rose, the misogynistic lothario looking for his lady love, providing she's white, thin and doesn't live in North Austin. But that wasn't the only thing that caught people's attention.
1. When CultureMap wrote about the racist ramblings of an Austin-based wedding photographer with teeth for days, we had no idea what was about to happen. While it's been fun, we hope this is last we hear of Romeo Rose for a while. Parting is such sweet sorrow...
2. Trader Joe's is here! CultureMap walks you through the top six reasons you should be stoked!
3. A new assistant principal at Westlake High School was previously accused of sending inappropriate texts to students. The school district has since revoked their offer for a position and he will not be joining the staff at Westlake.
4. Prada Marfa may be deemed an advertisement and be removed from the west Texas desert.
5. Take a sneek peak at the Wright Bros. Brew & Brew. Housed in the former Progress Coffee space, the Brew & Brew is set to open on Sunday, September 29.