Most Popular Stories
Professor in dumpster, best local hotels and more popular stories of the week
Fall in Central Texas has arrived. But before you throw on your cable-knit sweater and head out to sip cider, carve pumpkins or watch Hocus Pocus for the third time this season (don't judge, it's a classic), take a moment to look through our most popular stories this week.
1. A Huston-Tillotson University professor is living in a dumpster. Voluntarily.
2. News of a Lanier High School taking his life on campus shocked his classmates and broke our hearts.
3. The day after ACL was canceled due to rain, the festival announced it would be back in 2014 with two weekends and the return of the single-day pass.
4. Two new Austin breweries won gold medals at the Great American Beer Festival! Black Thunder roll!
5. Take a look at the four Austin hotels named the best in Texas.