Links We Love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. Dave Chappelle sits down for his first interview in nearly a decade. The funniest man in America talks with GQ about Scandal, walking away from Chappelle's Show and the pressures of being famous. His long conversation with Mark Anthony Green is worth your lunch break.
2. Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang get the CG and 3D treatment in the newest trailer for Peanuts. The movie is a year away, but darn it if this glimpse into Snoopy's imagination doesn't warm our cynical hearts.
3. Photographer Sacha Goldberger takes superheroes, Star Wars back to the 16th century. This exhibition from the Grand Palais in Paris has Iron Man, Darth Vader, Wonder Woman and plenty more looking their best as members of a Tudor court.
4. Vape is bae, according to the Oxford Dictionary. Vape, which means "to inhale and exhale the vapor produced by an electronic cigarette or similar device," beat out bae, normcore and slacktivism for word of the year. This is a bit "old man yells at cloud" here, but in 15 years everyone is going to be really embarrassed that we let 2014 get away with this kind of stuff.
5. Here's a ridiculously easy recipe for making toasted marshmallow shot glasses filled with Bailey's. Perhaps our favorite part of the holiday season is the excused, rampant alcoholism, and this is a whole new level.