Links We Love
Beer for getting drunk at work, SNL Serial parody and more links we love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. For everyone who was addicted to Serial, Saturday Night Live's Christmas-themed parody hits all the right spots. And if anyone is going through withdrawals, Pajiba has eight alternatives to pass the time until season two comes out.
2. Dinosaur Dracula takes a look at some of the toys in the 1985 JCPenney Christmas catalog. They're great and all, but none of these things even has Bluetooth. Like, how are you supposed to get your high score on the global leader board? What's the point?
3. Rocket Brewing has come out with an IPA designed to get you just the right amount of drunk to be productive at work. It's science. You can't argue with science, but you can argue with a drunk person. It's pretty much all they're good for.
4. The Concourse pits Burger King's Yumbo sandwich against Wendy's bacon portabella melt on brioche. You know, in case you were wondering if a ham and cheese sandwich that Burger King last carried in the '70s was worth the calories.
5. The first Entourage movie trailer has dropped. I wonder if Vince will be able to do the movie in between all the yachting and partying. Ha ha, just kidding. Baby bro always makes it in time. It's as sure a thing as Ari's not getting arrested for repeated and escalating abuse or Drama's tucking his T-shirt into his jeans.