Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Prominent Austin family's posh Tarrytown estate hits the market at $18.75 million. The estate was originally built in the 1960s for cable TV pioneer Robert Hughes and his family.
2. Austin Jewish Film Festival rolls out diverse 20th anniversary lineup. The Austin Jewish Film Festival is making sure Austinites are all caught up with the latest and greatest of Jewish stories.
3. Hospitality industry vets bring 'low-key healthy' restaurant to East Austin. The names behind Cafe Josie — and more — are set to open a second location of Industry in just a few weeks.
4. The top 10 non-headliner highlights from Austin City Limits Fest Weekend One. Our highlights give Weekend Two attendees valuable information for planning their itineraries, outfits, and more.
5. 3 Austin hotels book spots in Condé Nast Traveler's coveted annual awards. The Driskill, the JW Marriott Austin, and Hotel Granduca Austin all made the list.