Austin City Limits Musical Festival weekend one is done, and even if you're not planning to attend the second weekend you can still enjoy a bit of ACL Fest at home.
But you can make the drink yourself by buying Bacardi Coconut Flavored Rum at your favorite retail store and mixing up some tropical vibes at home. Here's how:
- 1.5 oz. Bacardi Coconut Flavored Rum
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 0.25 oz. lime juice
- Splash of soda water
- Pineapple garnish
- Fill a highball glass with cubed ice.
- Pour in the Bacardi Coconut Rum, followed by the pineapple juice, lime juice, and soda water.
- Give it all a gentle stir.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and enjoy.
If you are headed to ACL Fest this weekend and happen to be hanging out in the VIP area, be on the lookout for Casa Bacardi, a Caribbean front porch party where festivalgoers can make friendship bracelets and possibly win a custom Bacardi and ACL Music Festival merch pack.
Want to mix up your own Zilker Spritz at home? Find participating Bacardi retailers here.