Editor's note: Over the course of a week, we come across dozens of newsy tidbits and interesting links that we want to share with you. For this weekly roundup, we gather all the news we found fascinating, horrifying, important and hilarious.
1. Best breakfast taco to eat according to your hangover. New York-based blog First We Feast created a funny Austin guide to help you pick the perfect local breakfast taco, depending on what kind of hangover you're suffering from.
2. Vegans now have a fine dining option — in the form of a food trailer. Bistro Vonish, which opened on January 2, offers locally sourced, vegan fine dining as well as a prixe fixe supper club. The trailer is located on Manor Road, but the the Bistro Vonish team hopes to have a brick-and-mortar restaurant later this year.
3. Does the movie Selma portray LBJ the wrong way? Although Selma (a film about the 1965 civil rights marches led by Martin Luther King Jr. in Selma, Alabama) has been met with critical acclaim, the director of the LBJ Presidential Library and Museum claims that its depiction of the former president is way off.
4. Bullock Museums's IMAX theater is going digital. The theater temporarily shut down on Monday, January 5 in order to get rid of the old 70mm projector and begin the process of updating all the IMAX equipment to digital. The theater is slated to open again on February 6.
5. Check out this review of Austin's role in film throughout 2014. From Boyhood to Transformers 4, the Capital City had a widespread influence on Hollywood last year.
6. People are talking about getting a subway in Austin (again). Like clockwork, Austin's semi-annual subway story is popping up. KVUE reports that local investors are researching multiple aspects of installing a subway system in the city.