From family sedans to electric vehicles to off-road-friendly SUVs and farm trucks, the Texas used vehicle market could not be more diverse. Before you're ready to unload your current model, take a look at what used vehicles Austin buyers were keenest to purchase in 2019.
Only vehicles from the 2015 to 2018 model years were included due to the high concentration of the used market found in that timeframe. Vehicles with fewer than 100 miles on them were excluded from the analysis, as were low-volume specialty models.
The fastest-selling vehicles in the Austin-Round Rock-Georgetown area, based on median days on the market, were:
- Toyota Tacoma, No. 11 (tie)
- Nissan Sentra, No. 11 (tie)
- Hyundai Elantra, No. 11 (tie)
- Ford Focus, No. 11 (tie)
- Honda Accord, No. 7 (tie)
- Chevrolet Tahoe, No. 7 (tie)
- Toyota Corolla, No. 7 (tie)
- Chevrolet Malibu, No. 7 (tie)
For the three fastest-selling used vehicles in Austin, continue reading this story on our sister site, AutomotiveMap.com.