The Week's Biggest Stories
A guide for out-of-towners, SXSW freebies, Austin's best patios & more stories you shouldn't miss
Mar 8, 2014 | 12:00 pm
With SXSW in full swing, chances are you missed a hot headline or two. Not to worry: we've got you covered with this look back at CultureMap's most popular stories of the week.
1. Visiting Austin for SXSW? We've got a very special guide for not getting on Austin's bad side.
2. Warmer weather is (hopefully) on its way, so CultureMap details the best restaurant patios and decks to check out this spring.
3. First audiences, now art. Managing Editor Katie Friel takes a look at the defacing of murals around town.
4. Take the free route for SXSW with these seven official events that won't cost a dime.
5. Jimmy Kimmel Live! will be taping in Austin next week — and the lineup, announced Friday, features a few surprise guests.