Editor's note: New bars, restaurants, and more lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Massive Austin surf park makes waves with hotly anticipated opening. Surf's up, Austin. After more than a year of waiting, NLand Surf Park opened Friday. The park, located on a 160-acre site just east of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, is the first attraction of its kind in North America.
2. New bar with legendary ties opens inside long-awaited Austin restaurant. Austin's newest bar offers a slice of New York City history. On Monday, Cedar Tavern opened at Eberly on South Lamar Boulevard, showcasing the gorgeous mahogany bar from the historic Cedar Tavern in NYC.
3. Austin's Mueller development explodes with new restaurants. Mueller is becoming quite the dining destination. The East Austin development has announced two new restaurants — bringing the total to around 40 eateries.
4. The ultimate list of places to shop at Domain Northside right now. More than 50 businesses were part of Domain Northside's grand opening last weekend. To help you navigate North Austin's newest destination for shopping and entertainment we've created a helpful guide.
5. Six most stylish people in Austin spill secrets to their signature looks. Who's the most fashionable of them all? The time has come to reveal the finalists for our second annual CultureMap Stylemaker Awards, celebrating the most stylish people in Austin.