Most Popular Stories
Editor's note: News that Japanese bookstore brand and cult-favorite Kinokuniya will be opening on Airport Boulevard leads this round of most popular stories. Read on to see the rest of the week's top headlines.
1. Cult favorite Japanese bookstore announces Austin flagship. In addition to books in multiple languages, Kinokuniya also carries Japanese stationery lines, pens, and more.
2. Paul Qui's flagship Austin restaurant shutters this week. Kuneho, the East Sixth Street restaurant concept from embattled former Top Chef Paul Qui, is closing.
3. Hot Austin chef tapped to revitalize favorite Hyde Park restaurant. Vino Vino is getting some upgrades including a new chef. Wine for everyone!
4. Where to eat in Austin right now: 7 cozy dishes for fall. Move on from pumpkin spice with these unexpected dishes that celebrate the season.
5. 7 signature bowls of soup to warm up a chilly Austin day. Keep these suggestions in mind the next time you're fixing for a bowl of soup.