Austin bests and worsts dominate this week's most popular stories
Editor's note: Austin's worst schools and best restaurants lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. New list of the worst schools in Texas includes 20 Austin campuses. Recent information from the Texas Education Agency reveals the "worst schools in Texas," including Austin.
2. These 10 restaurants are totally worth the drive to West Austin. Far West Austin is an oasis of new restaurants and old favorites, so we're taking you on a culinary trek down Ranch Road 620. These are 10 of the best restaurants along the corridor, from Bee Cave all the way to Cedar Park.
3. Meet the Austin billionaire on Forbes' list of richest entrepreneurs under 40. One very wealthy Austin entrepreneur has landed on the second annual list of America's Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40, released by Forbes.
4. All-star Austin team cooks up new restaurant in unlikely downtown setting. The City of Austin has approved a deal between Elm Restaurant Group and Austin Public Libraries to cook up a sweet new dining concept called Cookbook, which will open at the in-progress Central Library next year.
5. New study reveals how much income Austinites spend on rent. Apartment List analyzed U.S. Census Bureau data and found that a whopping 48 percent of Austin renters were cost-burdened in 2015.