Here Everything's Even Better
H-E-B reveals renovated store in Austin suburb with new, upgraded departments
Everything is better at H-E-B, but one Round Rock store is even better than before. In a release on November 3, the Texas-based grocery chain unveiled renovations at the Red Bud & Gattis School H-E-B in Round Rock, including an expanded product assortment and upgraded departments.
According to the release, H-E-B has served the Round Rock community since 1974 and renovations at the Red Bud & Gattis School store started in May 2021. The store remained open during the renovation process before revealing its new look in a ribbon-cutting ceremony in early November 2022.
Now, the 65,000-square-foot store will better serve the community with its renovations, upgrades, and an enhanced store environment with new interior painting and store graphics.
In addition to already-beloved departments such H-E-B Floral, H-E-B Curbside pickup, and H-E-B Pharmacy drive-thru, the store now features upgraded and all-new departments, including:
- Added accessibility and convenience with 10 checkout lanes and ample self-checkout options
- A full-service seafood counter serving fresh seafood seven days a week
- An expanded market department with a full-service counter
- A healthy living department with bulk food items, supplements, and nut-grinding station
- An updated bakery department with a wide selection of artisan breads and large varieties of desserts, pastries, and cakes
- Sushiya with handmade sushi selections made in-store daily, and Sushiya Grill offerings
- Expanded beer and wine sections
- A beauty department with a wide selection of cosmetics and other beauty items
- A relocated frozen food department with expanded assortments
- A new dairy department with expanded assortments
H-E-B has a history of supporting local communities beyond the store through its Spirit of Giving philosophy. To commemorate the exciting new upgrades at its Red Bud and Gattis School Round Rock location, the company gifted a total of $4,500 with donations of $1,500 each to Gattis Elementary School, YMCA of Round Rock, and Forest Creek Elementary School.
The Red Bud & Gattis School H-E-B in Round Rock is open seven days a week from 6 am to 11 pm.