Links We Love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Parks and Recreation says farewell after seven seasons and 125 episodes, so we're doing an all-P&R Links We Love today, starting with Uproxx's oral history of the show.
2. IGN looks at Andy Dwyer's 25 best quotes. Chris Pratt was the star of two of the three top grossing films in 2014, and it would've been three out of three if Hollywood had the balls to make Burt Macklin: FBI.
3. Hip-hop icon Talib Kweli loves him some Parks and Rec. He loves it so much that he has a bust of Ron Swanson and retweets Li'l Sebastian shaped breakfast sandwiches. You are not as cool as Talib Kweli. RIP Li'l Sebastian. Half-mast is too high. Show some damn respect.
4. Retta talks to Vulture about how she got to know the rest of the cast and crew. She introduced the world to Treat Yo Self, which is the kind of legacy that gets statues of you made.
5. One of the things that made the show so much fun was how fleshed out Pawnee felt. Huffington Post ranks 33 of the show's best recurring characters. Negative points for Craig's placement.