Austin housing inventory hits highest level in years, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Austin housing inventory skyrockets to highest levels since 2018. The Austin market now boasts 2.7 months of inventory, a figure not seen since November 2018.
2. This Texas city is the No. 1 destination for Austin millennials on the move. Turns out Austin-born millennials haven't moved too far from home.
3. 3 hot Austin restaurants make Bumble's top 100 date night destinations. OpenTable and Bumble teamed up to create a dining guide in 2021, listing the 100 Best Restaurants for a Date in America.
4. 3 major airlines ground nonstop routes from Austin airport. Three airlines are scaling back nonstop service here at ABIA.
5. Famed Southwestern restaurant sets closure date for iconic Sixth Street location. It's official: Last call for Z'Tejas margs at the downtown location will be March 2023.