Austin Modern Home Tour extends to the Hill Country with spectacular 2-day showcase
Modern design lovers, architecture buffs, and those looking for a unique home builder will have a chance to explore even more homes in the Central Texas area at this year’s Austin Modern Home Tour. The Modern Architecture + Design Society (MA+DS) has announced the addition of a second day to their 14th annual showcase at the end of February, giving the bonus day its own name, the Hill Country Modern Tour.
Taking place on February 25 and 26, the goal of the two tours is to showcase the talent and hard work of architects, designers, and developers around the Central Texas area. To date, over 9,000 people have attended the event. The tours also serve as a networking and volunteer opportunity for students at Texas State University’s Interior Design program, the tour’s selected non-profit partner.
Visitors on the Austin leg of the self-guided tour will be able to view beautiful modern homes in Allandale, Bouldin Creek, Hyde Park, Zilker Park, and more, while the Hill Country Modern Tour will include homes in Driftwood, Wimberley, and Spicewood.
Cornerstone Architects, Tornbjerg Design, refuGe Design Studio, and Kelle Contine Interior Design are the Hill Country tour’s featured participants, while the full list of participants included on the Austin Modern Home Tour includes:
- Tornbjerg Design in Cat Mountain Estates
- Studio Momentum Architects with Newcastle Homes in Allendale
- Joseph Design Build in Bouldin Creek
- Thurman Homes in Whisper Valley
- coXist Studio with smartDigs Austin in Govalle
- WORKSHOP NO 5 with Mosier Luxury Homes in Canyon Rim
- Moontower Design Build in Rosedale
- Render ATX (formerly ESS Design+Build) in Hyde Park
- Verde Builders Custom Homes® in Balcones Woods
- Charles Di Piazza Architecture in Heritage Neighborhood
- Intexure Architects + Boxprefab in Windsor Park
- Revent Builds with Joseph Design Build in Zilker Park
- LBR Homes with Element 5 Architecture
The Austin Modern Home Tour will take place on February 25 from 10 am to 6 pm, and the Hill Country Modern Tour will follow on February 26 from 10 am to 4 pm. Both tours are self-guided.
Tickets and more information about the tours can be found on Modern Architecture + Design Society’s website.