Tubing in Austin, the Spoke's new lot, Chappelle's return: The week's top stories
We hope you're out enjoying the first official weekend of summer in true Austin fashion (don't forget the Keep Austin Weird Festival is today!). But chances are you'll need a little break in the A/C. When you do, take a few minutes to relive our biggest stories of the week. Secret Beach, Dave Chappelle and the Broken Spoke all make an appearance.
1. Is Austin's Secret Beach not-so-secret now, thanks to East Side Tubes?
2. In-N-Out burger has threatened a Texas chef in an all-out burger flap.
3. Dave Chappelle will kick off a summer tour in Austin. (We hope the results are better than last summer's 90-minute set.)
4. The Marfa skyline has a new addition: A huge Playboy bunny structure has been erected in the desert.
5. The iconic Broken Spoke's parking is undergoing big changes.
That's all for this edition of Hot Clicks. Go take a dip. We'll see you on Monday.