Top 5 stories this week: F1 reviews, college football and giving thanks
Happy Thanksgiving, Austin! Before you brave the Black Friday crowds or prepare for round two of holiday feasting, take a minute to review the most read stories on CultureMap this week.
This week, CultureMap was abuzz with Formula 1 reviews, sports talk and a side of thankfulness.
- How did Austin fare as a first time host to Formula 1? Take a look at the European perspective.
- Forget the race, Formula 1 weekend also brought new fashion highs (and lows) to town.
- We closed out F1 weekend with parties galore, thanks to COTA, Red Bull and My Yacht.
- As 2012 draws to a close, we look back at the top ten things we're thankful (and not-so-thankful) for in Austin.
- After some big pigskin upsets, we've got the best college football games to watch Thanksgiving weekend.
Enjoy your holiday weekend, Austin. We'll see you next week.