Editor's note: Four restaurant openings and once closure lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. South Austin's newest restaurant and bar opens in stunning fashion. Eberly, the highly anticipated South Lamar restaurant and bar, opened last weekend. At first glance, the industrial building looks stark, but walking in reveals a stunning space full of warmth and charm.
2. Popular bacon-obsessed restaurant suddenly closes up shop. Austin's aptly named pork-obsessed restaurant, Bacon, has closed. The last day of service was Sunday, October 16.
3. Where to eat in Austin right now: top patios for dining al fresco. Fall is finally here, and the weather is perfect for dining outdoors. We have narrowed the search to some of our current favorite patio spots, from shady garden-like settings to an urban rooftop.
4. Two cool restaurants roll into hot North Austin district. Sam Fox, the successful restaurateur behind North Italia and True Food Kitchen, is expanding his Austin portfolio with two new concepts in the ever-growing Domain Northside this fall: Flower Child and Culinary Dropout.
5. New cafe and market secretly opens in bustling East Austin corridor. A new dining destination has arrived in burgeoning East Riverside. Mour Café + Pantry quietly opened earlier this month at the South Shore District.