All the mouthwatering food and drinks you'll find at The Tailgate
Attention, sports fans: The Tailgate is almost here. CultureMap Austin's newest signature event is happening November 3 at Distribution Hall, and you'll want to be there.
Why? Because even if you aren't a football fanatic, hockey hound, soccer supporter, or basketball and baseball buff, you're probably a big fan of fantastic local food and drinks.
Here's what's on the menu:
- 2021 Tastemaker Awards Chef of the Year winner Nicola Blaque of The Jerk Shack will be serving Caribbean ceviche and rum raisin brownie bites
- Nashville hot and original sliders from Project Pollo
- grilled corn from Texas Sushiko
- birria tacos and chips and queso from Freebirds World Burrito
- sliders from Jewboy Burgers
- bratwurst with beer onions from Koko's Bavarian
- smoked chicken wings from Loro Asian Smokehouse & Bar
- assorted cookies from Mare Made Cookies
Whole Foods Market will have a game-day catering spread and a variety of 365 favorites for tailgating — learn all about their delicious options here.
Cast your vote on-site to choose the best tailgate dish, and we’ll announce the winner at the end of the event.
To wet your whistle, there will be signature cocktails by Brother's Bond Bourbon and Dripping Springs Vodka, plus Austin Cocktails and beer from Real Ale Brewing Co.
Additionally, three Tastemaker Awards Brewery of the Year winners will be offering up samples:
- Meanwhile Brewing, 2022 Austin Tastemaker Awards Brewery of the Year
- Dorcol Distilling & Brewing Co., 2022 San Antonio Tastemaker Awards Brewery of the Year
- Blue Owl Brewing, 2021 Austin Tastemaker Awards Brewery of the Year
Aside from the concessions, expect game-day activities and fun yard games, and there just might be appearances from your favorite athletes, who will be shining a spotlight on the sports-related nonprofits they support and giving you the chance to pitch in and make a difference for the causes they champion.
Get your tickets now, and use promo code FOOD15 to get $15 off tickets. We’ll see you on November 3.