Austin's taco craze, 2015's hottest real estate, and more of the week's top stories
Jan 2, 2016 | 9:32 am
Editor's note: Taco-based diets and 2015 flashbacks lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's hottest headlines.
1. Here are the five taco orders that Austinites just couldn't get enough of this year.
2. Looking back at 2015, we rounded up the 10 hottest real estate stories.
3. Austin was rocked by several surprising restaurant closures that changed our dining scene.
4. Four taco-obsessed locals created a fad diet parody called The Taco Cleanse.
5. Antone's opened the doors of its new home in downtown Austin on New Year's Eve.