This Week's Top Stories
Round Rock named America's best place to live and more top stories
It's been a big week for one small Central Texas town which was just the best place to live in the country. In addition to Round Rock scoring big, this week's most popular stories include a bunch of Austin food news, from chef shuffles to hot restaurants coming soon. Read on for the details.
1. Here's why Round Rock has been named the No. 1 place to live in America.
2. Have you heard of Abbrev's? It's so exclusive we can hardly believe it exists.
3. Food Editor Tom Thornton shares the complete guide to restaurant openings in 2015.
4. The operater of an alleged home-turned-swingers club won't be stopped.
5. Chef shuffle: A new all-star chef is in the kitchen at St. Philip.