Editor's note: Millennial homebuying news and restaurant shakeups lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. This is how much money millennials need to save to buy a home in Austin. Buying a home can be a challenge in Austin — and the housing forecast looks grim for millennials.
2. Twenty totally free things to do in Austin this summer. Not all the best things in life are free, but there are still pretty good options when it comes to free things to do in Austin this summer.
3. Legendary Texas landmark dissed as worst tourist trap. Forget the Alamo. That's the advice from Business Insider in dubbing the famed San Antonio attraction the "worst tourist trap" in Texas.
4. One of Austin's hottest Italian restaurants closes — but it's temporary. Juliet Ristorante, the midcentury modern Italian eatery on Barton Springs Road, closes June 5 — but only temporarily. The restaurant has announced that it will close for a redesign of the space and the concept.
5. Another one bites the dust at this troubled Austin restaurant location. It looks like third time wasn't the charm for a popular but troubled East Austin restaurant space. Trackside, the sports bar located at 507 Calles St., quietly shuttered after just six months in business.