Editor's note: "Tinder for elites" and jaw-dropping spaces lead this week's top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Exclusive dating app called "Tinder for elites" launches in Austin. The League is set to debut in mid-June in the Capital City. Austin is one of 10 cities, including Dallas and Houston, where the app is being introduced this summer.
2. Austin philanthropist's jaw-dropping estate hits the market for millions. Commanders Point Estate is aptly named — this incredible luxury compound certainly commands attention. Situated directly on Lake Travis and spanning 30 acres of picturesque woods, the home of renowned philanthropists Philip and Donna Berber recently hit the market.
3. The 10 best Austin restaurants for super-fresh seafood. You don't have to head to the coast to enjoy mouthwatering fish, shrimp, crab, and oysters. Austin is blessed with an abundance of incredible seafood.
4. These amazing Texas treehouses take glamping to new heights. Yurts in the dirt are cool and all, but what about having breakfast with the birds? Pack your bags for a night in one of these Texas treehouses.
5. Magical Austin ice cream shop opens cool location in hot district. Spun Ice Cream's permanent second location is now open. The new spot, housed in a brightly colored shipping container, can be found outside the Whole Foods Market in the trendy Domain Northside.