Whole Foods goes low-price, the future of Austin-San Antonio, and more top stories
Editor's note:Surprising location for Whole Foods' new concept and the future of the Austin-San Antonio corridor lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's hottest headlines.
1. Whole Foods Market is opening its first low-priced grocery store in Central Texas.
2. Austin and San Antonio are separated by almost 80 miles of highway, but population projections show them uniting in more ways than one.
3. Edith Royal's 90th birthday celebration attracted stars like Matthew McConaughey while also raising money for Alzheimer's research.
4. Big-name theater performances and local art shows top our picks for the weekend.
5. Anthony Bourdain tells CultureMap that eating Tex-Mex is only a good idea when you're drunk.