Editor's note: And just like that, it's the weekend again. Before you get busy living your best weekend life, take a look at the week's top stories.
1. East Austin reels in new sushi restaurant from longtime Uchi chef. Springdale General is becoming quite the culinary hot spot. On May 1, Masazumi Saio — a chef who's worked at the famed Uchi since its 2003 opening — debuted his first restaurant in the new east side development.
2. ACL Music Fest 2019 drops bombshell lineup with Cardi B, Guns N' Roses, and more. Austin City Limits may not happen until the fall, but that doesn't mean we can't start obsessing about the lineup. Lizzo! Cardi B! Kacey Musgraves! Lizzo! Robyn! Did we mention Lizzo?
3. Bustling Austin neighborhood among the best places to live in Texas for 2019. Though we're still not completely convinced that "Triangle State" is a neighborhood in Austin, that Hyde Park-Triangle-Rosedale swath is indeed one of the city's most desirable places to live. Schools, quality of life, and diversity all ranked as A-plus in this red-hot 'hood.
4. Blues on the Green brings sounds of summer back to Zilker Park with free concert series. Speaking of concert series, Blues on the Green is back for its 29th year. This week, the beloved summer tradition announced dates and details for its first show of the summer.
5. Urban winery pours into East Austin, Emeril plants roots at local school, and more food news. Austin's first-ever urban winery expanded into a chic new space this week. Infinite Monkey Theorem began pouring out varietals from its just-uncorked east side tasting room on April 30.