Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Longtime East Austin Tex-Mex favorite moves the whole enchilada to new location. Don’t worry, the Manor Road staple isn’t going far.
2. Historic Austin property lodges onto Travel +Leisure’s World’s Best list for 2021. Commodore Perry Estate has booked another top accolade from the travel authority.
3. Hollywood power couple Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck set to play temp role in Austin scene. Get ready for “Bennifer” sightings around the Capital City.
4. Austin airport takes off with 9 new nonstop flights from Southwest. The new roster of nonstop flights is scheduled to take off in 2022.
5. East Austin unlocks first neighborhood of 3D-printed homes in the U.S. These cutting-edge homes come with a hefty price tag.